Thursday, July 19, 2018

hello.

I wrote this on my leg while I was on the toilet at work.


An undeniable roller ball pen masterpiece.
I get bored and like multitasking when I'm working. The momentum keeps me going.

It irks me when a coworker claims, "There's nothing to do." There is always something to do, some way of improving things, helping others, strategizing, cleaning, restocking, row-boating, gargling fluid, writing a note for the boss who's never there: "Thank you for all that you do and for always being there. <3"

You don't wanna know how many blogs I've had over the years. I love writing: journals, poetry, songs, short stories, long stories, observations, analysis... At one point, I wanted to be a comic strip artist, but my drawings could never keep up with my ideas and I'd wrap myself in a tortilla of impatience and resign to the first job interview that goes well.

You probably don't need a background on me; you probably know me, or you're only reading the good shit.

Either way, here's blog attempt #bajillion.
Thank you Corinne for being so positive and so supportive, and thank you Riss, my #1 fan and shared brainwaves iluffewsermerchuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment